Schellhammer Brokerage, S.L., (hereinafter MISTERLUKAS) is a Spanish limited liability company domiciled at 2 Flaminio Street, 29680 Estepona, Malaga, Spain, registered in the Commercial Registry of Marbella, with CIF number ESB93210375.
These Conditions establish the rights and obligations of all users of MISTERLUKAS, in relation to the products and services we offer through our website “www.misterlukas.com”, (hereinafter the “Store”).
1. Obligations of the User.
1.1 The User undertakes, in general, to use the Store, to acquire the Products and to use each of the services of the Store diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and must also refrain from using them in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation and enjoyment of the Store by Users or that could injure or cause damage to the goods and rights of MISTERLUKAS, its suppliers, Users or in general of any third party.
2. Products and Services.
2.1 MISTERLUKAS reserves the right to decide, at any time, the Products that are offered to Users through the Store. In particular, MISTERLUKAS may at any time add new Products to those offered or included in the Store, it being understood that unless otherwise provided, such new Products shall be governed by the provisions of these General Conditions. Likewise, MISTERLUKAS reserves the right to stop providing or facilitating access and use at any time and without prior notice of any of the different kinds of Products offered in the Store.
2.2 The Products included in the Store will correspond as reliably as possible allowing web display technology to the Products actually offered. Except for typographical error, the characteristics of the Products and their prices appear in the Store. The prices indicated in the Store are in Euros and include VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
2.3 This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, which may or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or negatively influence them. . The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards MISTERLUKAS reserves the right to cancel or reject any order from a User-Client with whom it maintains a dispute regarding the payment of a previous order.
In addition, the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors under 18 is also explicitly prohibited.
2.4 Orders placed on the Internet through www.misterlukas.com carry contractual data between the User-Client and the store that will be subject to confirmation and collection by both parties before shipment.
2.5 MISTERLUKAS is committed to accepting orders of orders according to the terms of the general conditions of sale here exposed. The User-Client declares to know and accept these general conditions of sale before confirming their orders. The confirmation of an order implies, therefore, the acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale. Unless it is proven otherwise, the data registered by the store constitutes a test of the set of transactions carried out between MISTERLUKAS and its customers.
3. Procedure and Form of Payment of the Products.
3.1 Within a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours, MISTERLUKAS will send an email to the User, confirming the purchase. Said e-mail will assign a reference code for the purchase, and will detail the characteristics of the Product, its price, the shipping costs and the data of the different options to make the payment of the Products to MISTERLUKAS.
3.2 The User who purchases a product through the Store must make the payment through the payment systems specifically detailed in the Store.
3.3 MISTERLUKAS will archive the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized, sending a copy to the User once the purchase is made. The contract will be made in the Spanish language.
3.4 The order confirmation sent by MISTERLUKAS is not valid as an invoice, only as proof of purchase. MISTERLUKAS will send by email the corresponding invoice to the same and the user can also download it from his account.
4. Return policy.
All products purchased at “www.misterlukas.com” by can be returned and reimbursed through the following form, provided that you inform us of your intention to return the product (s) purchased and the rest of the conditions established in this section are complied with. MISTERLUKAS is responsible for processing a collection with the company that transports the products you wish to return.
1. Return by decision of the client: In the event that the return or exchange is unrelated to a defect or error in the product, we accept returns within the first 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, provided that the conditions governing the Law 3/2014 of March 27, article 71 of ordination of commerce which indicates that the product has to be returned in the same conditions that arrived and not been used (provided that it does not go beyond the mere verification of the good state and operation thereof). In case of not keeping the original packaging, MISTERLUKAS reserves the right that the good may suffer some depreciation. The reimbursement of the value of the goods will be made once we check in our warehouse the good condition of the same. The client must assume the costs of the return which will be quoted subject to the clients location. MISTERLUKAS must return the amount must be made, as indicated by Law 3/2014 of March 27, trade management article 107, without undue delay and, in any case, before that 14 calendar days have elapsed since the date the merchandise was returned.
2. Damaged products In the event that the return or exchange is due to the product being damaged or broken due to transportation, please contact us as soon as possible to be able to complete the replacement / payment of the products. The client should not run with any expense.
3. Incorrect products If the return is due to the fact that the product received is not the one requested, a refund or change may be made within the first 30 calendar days from the date of receipt. However, you must communicate as soon as possible to process the change for the correct product. The client does not have to pay return expenses.
4. Products with incorrect / incomplete information In the event that the return is due to the fact that the product received does not conform to the information indicated on the website, a refund or change may be made within the first 30 calendar days from the date of delivery. reception. However, you must communicate as soon as possible to process it. The client does not have to pay return expenses.
5. Defective products In case of defective products, MISTERLUKAS will proceed, as appropriate and depending on the conditions of the product, responding properly or through the supplier / distributor / manufacturer, repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, steps that will be free For the consumer and user. MISTERLUKAS will respond to the lack of conformity that is manifested within a period of two years from delivery (unless at the time of purchase indicated otherwise). The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it. The product warranty has a term of two years from delivery, unless the manufacturer specifies a warranty period shorter than this term (such as, for example, , professional tools or for professional use). How is the money returned? The refund of the amount will be made in the same to card or PayPal account in which the order was paid. In the event that it is paid by means of counter-reimbursement or transfer, the account number and IBAN will be requested to make the payment. We can withhold reimbursement until you have received the goods or until you have submitted a proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first. You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In case of a claim, claim or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email.
5. Domicile Delivery Service.
The territorial scope of sales through the Store is exclusively for the areas indicated on the page, so the delivery service will only be for that territory. The Products purchased through the Store will be sent to the delivery address indicated by the User once the payment has been verified (with the exception of the counter-reimbursement), the maximum term of delivery being thirty (30) days established by default in the Law unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
The cost of shipments is not included in the price of the Products. At the time of purchase of the Product, the User will be informed of the exact shipping cost and other additional costs that may arise. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Store and of each of the Products, the information and materials contained in them, the brands, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of their contents, and the computer programs used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of MISTERLUKAS itself or of third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute to it any intellectual or industrial property right other than those specifically contemplated in them.
Unless authorized by MISTERLUKAS or, where appropriate, by the third parties entitled to the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information accessed through the use of the Store solely for their own needs, being obliged not to directly or indirectly commercially exploit the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
The User must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by MISTERLUKAS or by third parties in the Store.
6. Data Protection.
MISTERLUKAS will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user who registers as such on the website. The passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep under his / her sole responsibility the passwords in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, all damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User undertakes to notify MISTERLUKAS immediately of any unauthorized use of their password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to it.
If the User does not want a cookie to be installed on his hard disk, he must configure his Internet browsing program to not receive them. Likewise, the User may destroy the cookies freely. In the event that the User decides to deactivate the cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and, even, he will lose access to some of the services offered in the Store.
9. Comments and suggestions.
Your comments, complaints and suggestions will be well received. We kindly ask you to send us such comments or suggestions through our mail.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]